TopTank Mini By Kangertech
Kangertech got their eyes and ears out on the market 24/7, all year long. With their focus on end-user requests. They listen to what the users want and implement it back onto the drawing board to see its possibilities.
TopTank is a perfect result of this. An update to their big seller SubTank, but with top-fill instead.
TopTank with Top-fill
We all know how annoying it is to unscrew the tank from the mod, then unscrew the bottom and fill up. Then put it all back. Now its just two steps. Unscrew the top-cap and rescrew it back in place. You can actually do it on the fly !
TopTank The Coil
The new and improved SSOCC coils are amazing!
With stainless steel chamber and organic cotton, the SSOCC are something extraordinary!… And the coils are, of course, interchangeable with all the tanks in the Subtank/TopTank family.
It also consists of really big holes for the liquid to flow through to the organic cotton.
Although it is a subohm tank none the less, this tank was not made with cloud chasing in mind. It was made for best possible flavor experience that Kangertech can offer. And the flavor is massive, intense and just perfect.
TopTank The RBA
An extra big plus is the RBA Plus building deck that comes in the package. With this, you can build your own coils. Try it. We promise you wont be disappointed. We find it especially perfect for beginners who wish to get into building.
But you will need some extra tools to get started. We recommend the DIY V2 kit from Coil master. You must also read up a bit on ohms law and battery safety.
TopTank is made out of stainless steel and Pyrex glass. It holds 4.5ml of liquid.
Kangertech uses Pyrex glass and stainless steel mainly due to the purity and taste it provides. Nothing can contaminate the liquid.
SUBOHM.COM CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE NOR ACCOUNTABLE FOR DAMAGES OCCURED BY MISHANDLING!
Changing the Coil
When you change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil.
Here is a easy guide. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the base from the bottom of the TopTank.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so its no liquid there. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the TopTank.
- Drop 1-3 drops on each of the holes located on the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil cannot absorb anymore.
- Screw the base back to the tank. But be careful! Don’t screw it to tight, just enough so you feel a resistance and then a bit more.
- Screw the top section off. Fill the tank through the side openings. Leave about 1 – 2 mm from the top of the tube in the middle. Push the plate back to its place.
- While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more. So as advice, we recommend you act like you’re puffing, without actually pressing the button, just to insure full cotton moisture.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes so you are 100% sure of that the coil is soaked.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.