Wismec Theorem By Jay-Bo
Today we will be reviewing the Theorem sub ohm rebuildable tank. An affordable sub ohm tank featuring two Notchcoils (~ 0.25 ohm each), for those who do not wish to build their own coils, all that is required is to fit them into place (first one comes pre-installed, the only thing needed to do is to fill up the tank with juice).
The tank is extremely lightweight. The coils are a completely new innovative design made of stainless steel that are suppose to be one of the most durable coils on the market without loss of flavor. To those looking forward to the Notchcoils’ temperature control capabilities, the non-resistance leads removes the risk of jumping out of TC-mode.
Below, we will go into details about the Theorem, and review:
- Theorem Atomizer
- Airflow Control Rings (1x single, 1x dual)
- Stainless Lined Glass Sleeve
- Glass Sleeve
- Notchcoils with Cotton
- Silicon O-rings (Cyan color)
- Hex key 1.25mm Drive (0.05 inch)
- User Manual
- Wattage range: 40-60 Watts
- Tank capacity: 2.7 ml
- Coils available: Notchcoils (Stainless Steel, ~0.25 ohm, 4.8 mm inner diameter)
- Wick material: Organic Japanese Cotton
- Lightweight and short: given a good discrete look, with its 22mm size, it will sit flush on the moddest of mods.
- Protruding 510 connector: thinking on using it on a hybrid? No problem!
- Top adjustable airflow: Changeable ring for single or dual airflow. Adjustable depending on air resistance you are looking for.
- Flavor, flavor, flavor…: This is a flavor tank, this is what it’s made for.
Our own review:
This is a flavor tank and we believe this to be true. The drip tip connector only supports a 510 drip tip, and no adapter exists for it, causing anything to low in ohm to reach to high temperature with not enough airflow to come out (even if enough goes in). You do get a nice cool flavoring vape, if that is what you are looking for, search no further.
The Notchcoils are quite innovative, that we do agree on, great flavor and long lasting capabilities gives it that strength over others on the market. The fact you can fit so much cotton in that 4.8mm inner diameter to a point you might find it hard to dry hit. We advise Fiber Freaks, we feel they fit those coils and gives you that extra vaping experience.