TFV8 – Cloud Beast
GET TO KNOW THE TFV8 ENGINE, NOW!
TFV8 – TURBO
The top level sub ohm atomizer adopts 4 Unique Patented Turbo Engines:
- V8-T8 (6.6T)
- V8-T6 (6.0T)
- V8-Q4 (5.0T)
- V8 RBA (4.0T-X)
Which makes it a real Cloud Beast! The new revolution of coils and airflow make the TFV8 a high-performance vapor beast!
TFV8 with a larger Drip-Tip
The drip tip is innovation in the making. It has one inner-tube where the vapor comes from, one outer tube that keeps the drip-tip cool with assistance of a heating shield under it. And that’s not enough! The drip tip is equipped with an airflow which you can adjust after your own preference. It helps cool down the vapor. Quite the nice function when you are running at really high wattage.
TFV8 Top-Fill and Airflow
Between the drip tip and the tank, that top plate, slide that open and you will find the top-fill.
At the bottom, you will find four ridiculously large holes for the airflow. Almost to the point of “what’s the point”. But hey, who are we to judge? If you got the lungs for it, just Go for it!
TFV8 in details
The finish design of the TFV8 is the result of thousands of test-modified prototypes. Each part is carefully implemented, the final touches and polished details are the commitment to bring the ultimate product to every vapor fan.
TFV8 Kit includes:
- 1 x TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank
- 1 x V8-T8 Octuple coil head (0.15 oHm)
- 1 x V8-Q4 Quadruple coil head (0.15 oHm)
- 1 x V8 Exclusive turbo RBA head (0.28 oHm)
- 1 x Replacement glass tube
- 1 x User manual
- Spare parts
Guidelines to changing the coil on the TVF8
When it’s time to change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil. The procedure is quite simple. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the base from the bottom of the TFV8.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double-check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so there is no liquid there. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the TFV8 tank.
- Drop 1-3 drops on each of the holes located on the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil cannot absorb anymore.
- Screw the base back to the tank. But be careful! Don’t screw it to tight, just enough so you feel a resistance and then a bit more.
- Push the plate on the top to reveal the hole for filling. Fill the tank between the tube in the middle, and the glass. Leave about 1 – 2 mm from the top of the tube in the middle. Push the plate back to its place.
- While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more. So as advice, we recommend you act like you’re puffing, without actually pressing the button, just to insure full cotton moisture.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes so you are 100% sure of that the coil is soaked.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.