TFV12 – Cloud Beast King
THE KING OF CLOUDS, TFV12 HAS ARRIVED!
To make this happen, SMOK have produced even more effective coils than ever before.
The TFV12 has a really wide drip-tip that we’ve grown accustomed to and considering its 30% increase in air slots area, this is assuring news considering the amount of vapour and heat this beast produces.
TFV12 Kit includes:
- 1 x TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank
- 1 x V12-T12 0.12Ω Duodenary Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x V12-X4 0.15Ω Quadruple Coil
- 1 x V12-Q4 0.15Ω Quadruple Coil
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Guidelines to changing the coil on the TVF12
When it’s time to change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil. The procedure is quite simple. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the base from the bottom of the TFV12.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double-check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so there is no liquid there. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the TFV12 tank.
- Drop 1-3 drops on each of the holes located on the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil cannot absorb anymore.
- Screw the base back to the tank. But be careful! Don’t screw it to tight, just enough so you feel a resistance and then a bit more.
- Push the plate on the top to reveal the hole for filling. Fill the tank between the tube in the middle, and the glass. Leave about 1 – 2 mm from the top of the tube in the middle. Push the plate back to its place.
- While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more. So as advice, we recommend you act like you’re puffing, without actually pressing the button, just to insure full cotton moisture.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes so you are 100% sure of that the coil is soaked.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.