Cleito Tank by Aspire
Cleito, named after the Greek goddess who was in a relationship with Poseidon, was a beautiful yet powerful lady. She had a big heart, and the heart of the Cleito from Aspire got an equally big heart.
When Aspire designed the Cleito, they had a marvelous idea which turned out to be a game changer. They removed the chimney and replaced it with a really big coil. That is the cause to its success.
The truth behind the Cleito is very simple, the very design of it, having the whole coil as the chimney, as well as taking into consideration that the closer your mouth is to the coil the better experience you will have, is what makes it so nostalgic.
With the new RTA system, we actually recommend the 5ml Pyrex-glass accessory. Although it is very easy to build on this particular “deck”, you might find yourself having to fill more frequently due to the space the RTA actually takes.
Our reviewers, after testing the Cleito, have fallen crazy inlove with it… Some have even gone and mentioned that it has become their #1 tank.
- Wattage Range: 55-70W (0.2ohm) 40-60 (0.4ohm)
- Tank Capacity: 3,5ml
- Coils Available: 0.2ohm and 0.4ohm Clapton Kanthal
- Wicking material: Organic Japanese Cotton
- RBA: Dual coil RTA system
- Diameter: 22mm
- 1 x Aspire Cleito Tank
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube
- 1 x Vape Band
- 4 x Rubber Cuff (Yellow, Black, Blue, Red)
- 1 x 0.4 ohm Clapton Coil
- 1 x 0.2 ohm Clapton Coil
Changing the Cleito coil
When you change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil. Here is a easy guide. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the top from the bottom of the Cleito clearomizer.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double-check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so its no liquid there. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the Cleito clearomizer.
- Drop 1-3 drops on the holes in the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil don’t absorb anymore.
- Fill the tank between the tube in the middle, and the glass. Leave about 1 – 2 mm fron the top of the tube in the middle. Screw the base to the Cleito clearomizer. But be careful! Don´t screw it to tight. Just so you feel it tight and a bit more. While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes so that you are 100% certain that the coil is properly soaked and moist.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.