Nautilus mini by Aspire
User preference can be split into 2 sections, where one of them is the “mouth to lung vaping” experience based .
Nautilus Mini is the perfect partner when it comes to this technique.
This ocean based creature is produced by one of the biggest manufactures in the world when it comes to vaping. Aspire stands for high quality products that produces some serious flavor!
Nautilus Mini is the perfect example of this. The flavor production is something really something. Combine the Nautilus with the Mini Volt mod from Counsil of Vapor and you will get a small but powerful unit. A unit that will do its best to make your day perfect. And trust us when we say, this set up will last you the whole day without worrying about battery life.
Made out of stainless steel and glass of Pyrex, for the soul purpose of increasing and bringing forward the purest of tastes.
Air Flow Holes:
- Widest: 1.8mm
- Wide: 1.4mm
- Medium: 1.1mm
- Small: 0.9mm
- 2ml Tank capacity
- Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Airflow Control (4 airflow options)
- Pyrex glass tube
- Bottom Vertical Coil Technology
- Resistance of Aspire BVC:
- 1,6 ohm (3.3v-5.0v)
- 1,8 ohm (3.3v-6.0v)
- 18mm Diameter
- 68mm Height
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus Mini (BVC) Tank Clearomizer (1.8ohm BVC Coil inside)
- 1 x Additional Aspire Nautilus BVC coils at 1.8ohm
- 1 x eGo Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
Changing the Nautilus coil
When you change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil. Here is a easy guide. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the base from the bottom of the Nautilus clearomizer.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so its no liquid there. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the Nautilus clearomizer.
- Drop 1-3 drops on the holes in the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil don´t absorb anymore.
- Fill the tank between the tube in the middle, and the glass. Leave about 1 – 2 mm from the top of the tube in the middle. Screw the base to the Nautilus clearomizer. But be careful! Don´t screw it to tight. Just so you feel it tight and a bit more. While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes so you are 100% sure of that the coil is soaked.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.