Mini Volt 40w
Council Of Vapor are one of the most respected manufacturers on the market today. When they released the Mini Volt, their reputation went skyrocketed. No wonder, the Mini Volt is not only a beauty to look at, the build quality is really good.
The size makes it perfect for stealth vaping. For you that don’t know what that means, it is referred to, within this viewpoint, that the mod combined with an atty, almost takes no place at all. If you throw on a really short atty, you can hide the unit in the hand.
Mini Volt became a favorite among most of the users around the world. It’s not hard to understand why.
Despite its size, Mini volt is packing 40 watts! Yes you read it right. Its more then enough to run most atomizers out there. The built-in battery holds 1300 mAh.
Mini Volt also has an extra awesome cool feature. The pass-trough. If you find yourself with low battery, just connect the usb-cable and you can charge at the same as you vape it. Pretty cool!
Mini volt got three different modes, all depending on your ramp up preferences.
Adjust the modes:
- Push and hold the minus button and the fire button at the same time. Then you can change between the different modes.
- Push and hold the plus button and the fire button at the same time. Then you can change the wattage.
- Size : 35mm X 22mm X 56mm
- Wattage: 1 – 40 W
- Ohm: 0,4 – 5.0 ohm
- Protection against overcharging and overloading.
- Spring loaded 510-connection
- Battery capacity: 1300 mAh
- Super-stealth size
- Overall build quality
- Different finishes on the body
- Solid, well-made buttons
- Good looks
- Nice power for such small size
- Wide range of resistance it can handle
- Fantastic price
- The mod will turn off after 10 minutes of non-usage