SMOK Stick One Kit
SMOK, having established themselves on the market with a variety of products, had their big break through the TFV4. And here they come with yet another release we believe to be quite extraordinaire, their Stick One kit.
We may have found the perfect beginner product for vapor production. The TFV4 nano combined with the eGo Cloud battery is perfect for those looking for a powerful product with as much simplicity as possible.
is like the baby brother of the TFV4 mini, but in a form of beginners kit. SMOK really noticed the demand from beginner users that wish to have the best vapor production a beginner kit can have, and we truly believe they have delivered exactly that in this device.
The design and finish is just beautiful, very clean and smooth, really looks and feels like you are holding something worthwhile.
Might literally be the best bang-for-buck in its price range. But remember, this is a straight to lung device with focus on vapor production.
SMOK had one thing in mind while coming up with this product, simplicity with power!
The TFv4 nano has two coils in its artillery, the Micro CLP2 and the Micro STC2.
The Micro CLP2 is based on the highly adored Fused Clapton, which refers to two core wire being wrapped by yet another wire. This build is famous for being one of the best flavor builds on the market.
The Micro STC2 uses Stainless Steel wiring, which is believed to be one of the cleanest and richest in flavor… But, of course, that is all subjective.
The vapor production out of this thing is insane when matched vs others in its price range
There are multiple protections:
- 8 seconds protection.
- Low resistance protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Low voltage protection.
EGO CLOUD BATTERY
- To power on/ off the battery: fast press power button 5 times in succession to power on or off, and the white LED light will blink 3 times.
- Long press the power button to vape, and the main LED light will turn white.
- When the eGo Cloud Battery is charging, the charging indicator will turn red, and when it is fully charged the indicator will be off.
- To charge the eGo Cloud Battery by connecting it to a USB wall adapter or a computer via the USB cable. 1A wall adapter is highly recommended.
Unique dust cap lanyard to avoid drip tip dust pollution.