Istick PICO Kit
Eleaf, branded to be quite known in the vaping community, released the PICO with consideration to meeting all different types of end-user.
People across the globe have been requesting a mod that would easily fit into their hands, a compact model but with a powerful output.
Thus the release of the PICO came into existence. With a maximum output of 75 watts, do not doubt this little thing, I has the bark of a rottweiler. Handling all the TC wires on the market right now, it also has a TCR function for those wanting to set their own.
The Melo III mini is the atomizer included in the kit. With a 2ml capacity and 22mm in diameter, it’ll fit all your modes with a 510 connection. Material used is 304 stainless steel and comes in silver.
The name P.I.C.O actually comes from the formation of these four words:
- Size made for convenience and to fit in your palm, giving you that tiny and cute appearance
- Interchangeable 18650 cell, easy to swap out on the go
- TC-SS & TCR
- Maximum output of 75 watts
- Switchable modes between VW/Bypass/TC (Ni,Ti,SS,TCR)
- Ventilation for heat dissipation
- Top fill
- Micro USB port for charging & Firmware upgrade
- The iStick PICO: 45mm x 23mm x 70.5mm
- Melo III mini: 22mm in diameter, 55mm in length and holding a 2ml capacity.
- iStick PICO mod (cell not included)
- Melo mini atomizer
- EC 0,5 ohm head
- EC o,3 ohm head
- 4 Seal rings
- USB cable
- User manual