Atlantis coils (5pack)
The Atlantis clearomizer from Aspire produces dreamlike flavors and chucking some really big clouds! But the heart of the Atlantis is its coil. Aspire keep delivering time after time.
The engineering skills at Aspire are something really unique.
We were really surprised when we first tested the Atlantis. The massive coil with 2 gigantic airflow holes at the bottom and four really big juice holes cant be anything else then perfect.
It needs a mod or battery that can withstand the ferociousness of the coil in the Atlantis. Minimum of 30 watts. We recommend the iStick 50. check here for more info.
0.5 ohm – Meant for those who wish to have the direct to lung inhalation.
1.0 ohm – Meant for those who wish to have the mouth-to-lung inhalation.
Changing the Atlantis coil
When you change or screw in a brand new coil, you need to take some steps to prepare the coil. Here is a easy guide. Just follow the steps and you are set for a really dreamlike experience.
- Unscrew the base from the bottom of the Atlantis clearomizer.
- Unscrew the old coil.
- Double check the hole in the base where the coil screws in, so there is no liquid. If so, just wipe it out carefully.
- Screw in a new coil.
- Take your bottle of liquid you are about to use in the Atlantis clearomizer.
- Drop 1-3 drops on the holes in the side of the coil where you can see the cotton. The cotton will absorb the liquid. Keep doing this until you see that the coil doesn’t absorb anymore.
- Fill the tank between the tube in the middle, and the glass. Leave about 1 – 2 mm fron the top of the tube in the middle. Screw the base to the Atlantis clearomizer. But be careful! Don’t screw it to tight. Just so you feel it tighten and then a bit more. While you are puffing, you will create a small vacuum in the tank which sucks in the base even more.
- Let the tank rest for 10 minutes to give you that 100% certainty that the coil is soaked.
- Start puffing at low watts and work your way up slowly. This will extend the life of the coil.