Samsung 18650 25R
The Samsung 18650 INR 25R is by far one of the most well known 18650 batteries out on the market, with regard to vaping. Well known for its outstanding performance and adored by the vaping community.
Samsung 25R is a so called high drain battery. This means it can be pushed way beyond the limits of the other cheaper batteries out there. You get vapor consisting of a mouthful of flavor and can go lower in ohm, which in most cases, is equivalent to more clouds and as mentioned, flavor. Although one should always build safe, and it is worth stating that we do not recommend to supersubohm as we never recommend anything lower than 0.2 ohms, regardless of battery. What we are saying is that this, plain simply, is an 18650 battery worth considering for subohm, and thus we felt it just had to be in our product list.
Samsung 25R for vape use
No matter if it’s used in a VV/VW or a mechanical mod, its performance is outstanding.
The 25R supports as low as 0.15 ohm, though we do not recommend ohms lower than 0.20.
SUBOHM.COM CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE NOR ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY MISUSE.
- Samsung 25R is a flat top battery.
- Capacity: 2500 mAh.
- Max continuous discharge: 20 amps.
- Voltage: 3.6v.
- Nominal voltage: 4.2v.
- Do not discharge under 2.5v as this will damage your battery. (worth mentioning that SubOhm.com DOES NOT recommend discharging your batteries below 3.3v)
- Weight: 45 grams.
- Height: 64.85 milliliter.
- Diameter: 18.33 millimeter.
- Do not leave unattended when charging.
- Do not short the battery. This can cause an explosion.
- Do not carry the batteries in your pocket or purse without a protective case.
- Batteries are NOT toys. Keep away from children and animals.
- Do not charge in chargers not suited for this kind of battery. Recommended chargers