20700 30A from iJoy
The 20700 batteries are slowly turning into the new standard for vaping products! 2 mm taller and 0,5 mm wider. Delivering higher capacity and higher amperage!
The 20700 from iJoy
Great mech mod battery with a big capacity and high amperage.
PS: Scratch code included.
THESE BATTERIES DO NOT FIT REGULAR 18650 MODS! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COMPATIBLE DEVICE.
SUBOHM.COM recommends to never discharge li-ion battery below 3.3V under load.
Nor can we recommend their use for under 0.15Ω.
- Nominal Capcity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Standard Charging Current: 1.25A
- Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
- Max Pulse Rating: 40A
How to take care of your iJoy 20700 battery
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- If the PVC wrap is damaged, stop using it.
- Do not store or carry the battery with other metal objects. It can cause a short and could potentially explode.
- Never force the battery into a mod or charger. You can damage the connectors of the battery.
- Do not use an old and a new battery cell with each other. If you do use a setup that requires dual batteries, make sure to pair them up and mark them accordingly. Always use the same pair together and switch both batteries between every charge.
- Use only high quality external battery chargers.
- Do not expose them to heat.
- Do not short the positive and negative battery terminals (which is done by a connection between the top and bottom contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.2V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time | 1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged => charge it as soon as possible.