Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco or vapor.
- Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not drink the e-liquid.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use while driving.
- Vape outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your seller.
- Do not use tanks and mechanical devices, mixing them may cause an explosion.
- If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
- Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable return the used product to your seller.
- Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heartbeat and other symptoms.
- Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- Do not use while driving
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENS, AND PETS. 21. Do not use if you have existing health problems.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
- WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
- Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222.
Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING! DANGER! THE INGREDIENTS OF THE ELIQUID AND THE COMPONENT PARTS OF VAPING DEVICES CONTAIN AND PRODUCE HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS, METALS, TOXINS, AND NANOPARTICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PERMANENT LUNG INJURY AND DISEASE, INCLUDING BROCHIOLITS OBLITERANS. EXPOSURE TO THE AEROSOL CAN TRIGGER, AGRAVATE, AND EXACERBATE VARIOUS ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANCER, CARCINOMA, ADDICTION, BIRTH DEFECTS, HEART DISEASE, ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, LIVER AND KIDNEY DISEASE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS, DISORDERS, SYMPTOMS, AND ILLNESS OF THE HUMAN BODY. IF SWALLOWED OR CONTACT WITH SKIN CALL POISON CONTROL (800) 222-1222.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Subohm.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Subohm.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Subohm.com does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Subohm.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Subohm.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Subohm.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Subohm.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Subohm.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Subohm.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Term / Termination
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Subohm.com without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Subohm.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Subohm.com.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Subohm.com products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Sacramento, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Subohm.com products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Subohm.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Subohm.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Subohm.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Subohm.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Subohm.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Subohm.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Subohm.com in its sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Subohm.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Subohm.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Subohm.com, Subohm.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Subohm.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Subohm.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work)
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Subohm.com be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site. Our products are intended for ADULTS only. Our products are not to be used by anyone under the legal smoking age of the state they reside in. Other groups that should consult a physician before use Included (but are not limited to): Those who suffer from heart disease or high blood pressure. Pregnant, nursing, or those thinking of becoming pregnant. Those allergic to nicotine or other PG based products.
- Orders will be processed within 1-5 days. We require a phone confirmation from the customer to approve and finalize orders.
- All items must be returned unused and original packaging (return shipping must be paid by the customer)
- Exchange only and store credit will be issued for return items, that can be used towards next order.
- Return items that are used/opened will be charged a restocking fee of 50% of the price of the item.
- Items that are returned 15 days after purchase will be given credit for the current price and not the purchase price, if applicable.
- SUBOHM.COM will not be liable for any bodily injury with any of the products, kindly use it at your own risk.
- The product (style, color, quantity) may vary.
- We update our website frequently, however the products are not guaranteed to be available.
- Customer is responsible for all returned payments and fees, if applicable ( credit cards, COD).