Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill-out a survey form response, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
Although users may visit our site anonymously, user account is mandatory for any form of order placement.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except it may prevent them from engaging in certain on-site related activities.
We will not, in any case, sell the users’ personal information to any third parties.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser being used, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection onto our site, such as which Operating System and Internet Service Provider being utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Subohm AB collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
• To improve our site We continuously strive to improve our website’s offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To send periodic emails The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If, at any time, the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, if inapplicable, the user may contact us via our site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted as well as protected with digital signatures.
Return, Refunds & Complaints
As a consumer, you are, in accordance with the Swedish distance agreement, entitled to a right of return and refund without reason. However, you must notify the customer service within 14 days after you received your goods. For the goods to be approved, they shall be unused and undamaged in their original packaging. Both product and packaging must be intact.
In accordance with Swedish law, you have the right to make a complaint of a product up to a year after purchasing it. In this case, please contact us and we’ll guide you through the process.
We offer all our costumers 60 days guarantee on all or Mods and batteries (Built in batteries). Our guarantee covers ONLY manufacturing
Conditions for the guarantees
The guarantees are valid from the original date of first purchase of the product. In order to rely on this guarantee, proof of purchase by presenting the original sales memo or the print-out of Online sales order invoice issued Subohm.com is required to evidence the first purchase and all subsequent replacements.
• This guarantee does not apply to products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
• This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
• This guarantee does not apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment.
• This guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
• This guarantee does not apply to bargain items, or any products without the original sales invoice or the print-out of the online sales order invoice.
• This guarantee does not cover Tanks, RDAs, RDTAs, E-liquid or Tools.
• This guarantee does cover only Mods and bult-battery units.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you hereby agree and accept the policy and terms of service(s). If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following of the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed agreed and accepted of those changes.
Vilhelm Mobergs Gata 18
tel: +46 761 066 066